Saturday, April 15, 2017

Rules Of The House

Rules Of The House

Picture book
Ian and his older sister, Jenny, are about as far as two people
can be when it comes to obedience. Tidy Ian believes rules should be
followed. The first time we see him he is packing a toothbrush for a
family trip. Messy Jenny claims to never follow rules. In the car we
see her pinching Ian.
Needless to say, they don't get along well.
Ian is delighted that the rental house in the woods has house
rules plainly posted. The last one is mysterious: "Never--ever--open
the red door." How long will it take for Jenny to disobey?
What will be the presumably dire consequences when she does?
On a personal note, we've got Easter coming up tomorrow. I'm really
looking forward to the extended family get together where I'll see all
my children. That is my definition of quality time.
A great big shout out goes out to my readers who celebrate Easter.
May your day be truly blessed!
jules hathaway


Sent from my iPod

No comments:

Post a Comment