Sunday, June 2, 2019

Our Grandparents: A Global Album

Our Grandparents: A Global Album

Juvenile nonfiction
"In watching my own grandchildren grow, I am reminded of how
easily their attitudes and beliefs are shaped. Will they grow up
secure in their own self-worth? Will they know limitation, or will
they have the courage to soar? The love and support we give our
grandchildren helps safeguard their future--and makes the world a
better place."
The above paragraph is from Archbishop Desmond Tutu's forward to
Our Grandparents: A Global Album. This vibrant book succinctly
explores the many roles grands have in children's lives. The pictures
steal the show. They depict intergenerational groups from a wide
range of countries sharing sharing experiences and love.
Our Grandparents: A Global Album would be a really fun book for
grands to share with the little people who light up their lives and
let them see the world anew.
On a personal note, we've hit another milestone. This is the 1,500th
book I've reviewed for this blog. Holy cow! The 1,400th was just
March 8. I guess that posting reviews is something I can do while cat
cuddling.
A great big shout out goes out to you, my readers, and to the best
little cat in the world.
jules hathaway


Sent from my iPod

No comments:

Post a Comment