Thursday, April 25, 2019

Go, Little Green Truck!

Go, Little Green Truck!

Picture book
Standing just five feet tall, I am a pushover for stories
featuring pint sized protagonists. Needless to say, I fell hard for
Roni Schotter's Go, Little Green Truck!
Little Green is a very proud pick up truck. Polished and
strong, he does all kinds of work for Farmer Gray and his family. All
is well until the morning he sees Farmer Gray driving a new blue pick
up truck. Little Green is literally put out to pasture.
Is all lost for our diminuitive hero? Read the book and see.
On a personal note, I had two successes Wednesday. I saw the picture
frame I painted for Jodi in the art gallery. It looked so good
surrounded by all the other art. I was very proud. At 67 I'm still
having firsts. If you're eager to take life up on its invitations you
never know where it will take you. Then I was able to donate blood
again and volunteer in the canteen. The Red Cross nurses were so
proud of me because they'd known I would not give up.
A great big shout out goes out to all who participated in the LGBTQ
art gallery and the blood drive. And to the best little cat in the
world who helped me rest up from donating.
jules hathaway


Sent from my iPod

No comments:

Post a Comment