Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Fwd: Re:



Sent from my iPod

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Sandra L. Oliver" <sandyoliver47@gmail.com>
Date: June 8, 2016 7:49:52 AM EDT
To: Julia Hathaway <beaniebabylover@gmail.com>
Subject: Re:

Good luck with your campaign, Jules. My term as a selectboard member is up June 18--I am debating whether to do another--no campaign, tho, I'd be nominated from the floor.

Happy Birthday, Joey. You going to bake the rhubarb cake and put  candles on it?

cheers - Sandy

On Wed, Jun 8, 2016 at 7:00 AM, Julia Hathaway <beaniebabylover@gmail.com> wrote:
Now that's a recipe I gotta try!
So how's life treating you?
My biggest thing this week (actually the past 5 weeks) is my reelection campaign.  Next week we'll learn whether I'm still Veazie school committee chair.
Today is Joey cat's thirteenth birthday.  He is doing very well for a cat who almost died last year.  He suggests you celebrate his big day with any culinary indulgence your heart desires.
Best,
jules
PS Happy Oceans Day





Sent from my iPod



--
Sandy Oliver
Farmhouse Fare
Maine Food Writer/Columnist/Speaker
207-734-8140
SandyOliver47@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment