Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Rise! continued

Rise! continued

I just realized that I posted my review of Rise! before I added my
purrrsonal note and shout out. As in maybe I should listen to the
little voice in my head when it says something common sense like,
maybe you should do this in the morning when your brain is clearer.
You ever have that happen to you?
On a purrrsonal note, I have something super to share. It's the
exciting event I promised to tell you about earlier this month. I'll
be going to an international conference on hunger in March. I'd sent
in a proposal to do a poster on how UMaine dining services provides
good food to Black Bear Exchange which is the student food pantry/
clothing exchange. January 31 I got an email starting with
congratulations. I screamed out loud right in the super quiet Raymond
Fogler library!!! It's like a dream come true. And it will make
UMaine and dining look so good!!!
A great big shout out goes out to my sweet little Tobago kitty. I've
been showing her latest pictures and people just love her.
jules hathaway




Sent from my iPod

No comments:

Post a Comment