Friday, March 17, 2017

Bad Kitty vs Uncle Murray

Bad Kitty vs Uncle Murray

Juvenile graphic novel
True confession: I like Nick Bruel's Bad Kitty series. I'm not
above skimming those books in the middle of shelving. This time I
decided to take one home and review it.
Often Bad Kitty has to adjust to strange (and in his mind
objectionable) beings. There was the smelly, drooly canine
companion. And in Bad Kitty vs Uncle Murray her companion couple
takes off on a trip, leaving her in the custody of the most inept
petsitter imaginable.
It's mutual dislike at first sight.
It's going to be a very long week.
On a personal note, Maine goes from one snow storm to the next.
Skimobilers are delighted; designated plowers are a tad less
enthusiastic.
A great big shout out goes out to all who plow and restore electricity
during the storms like my beloved husband, Eugene.
jules hathaway


Sent from my iPod

No comments:

Post a Comment