Thursday, November 16, 2017

Scary Faces

Scary Faces

Halloween may inspire face painting. But imagination and
creativity never go out of season. Caro Child's Scary Faces And Other
Arty Face Paintings gives detailed instructions on how to face paint
and create amazing characters such as:
*a loyal sheepdog
*a glittery peacock
*a magical wizard
*a leaping dolphin (my favorite)
*a cut throat pirate and so many more.
Can you believe a solar storm?
Readers who master this fun skill cab find their services in
much demand at plays, parades, school fun days, and just about any
festivity they can imagine. What a fun way for artistic volunteering
and community involvement!
Luckily for parents, clean up instructions are also included.
On a personal note, I was flattered to get an invitation to audition
for a musical. My student friends wondered why I said no thanks until
I explained that if I tried to do too many things I wouldn't do any
well. My campus involvements are more important to me. And I can
always sing my heart out in choir.
A great big shout out goes out to the fabulous UMaine students who
make this such an easy decision.
jules hathaway


Sent from my iPod

No comments:

Post a Comment