Sunday, November 26, 2017

Dragons Love Tacos: The Sequel

Dragons Love Tacos: The Sequel

Picture book
A disaster has happened. There are no more tacos in the world.
This turns out to be a catastrophe because the dragons running around
an alternate story universe love tacos.
Our entrepid boy hero takes it upon himself to use a time
machine to solve the program. Only it's a bit tricky to get back to
the right era...
Plus the time machine's getting pretty beat up.
Adam Rubin's Dragons Love Tacos: The Sequel is a delightful
read aloud romp...perfect for a day when tacos are on the menu.
On a personal note, Mostly this weekend has been for writing and
getting the living room ready for a Christmas tree. It's clean enough
for me to start nagging Eugene to deliver one. Today I am making an
Advent calendar for my Counseling Center friends. It will be 25
colored paper stars with numbers on the front and inspirational quotes
on the back. They'll think that's the cat's pajamas. I got the idea
from my daughter Amber's blog post about quote jars. If you need good
ideas for homemade gifts or fun winter projects go to http://amberscraftaweek.blogspot.com
for inspiration.
A great big shout out goes out to my crafty daughter, Amber.
jules hathaway


Sent from my iPod

No comments:

Post a Comment