Friday, March 8, 2019

Made for Each Other

Made for Each Other

Juvenile nonfiction
Chances are there's a dog in your life? If so, do you ever have
questions about your beloved canine companion? You'll find Dorothy
Hinshaw Patent's Made for Each Other: Why Dogs and People Are Perfect
Partners to be a must read. It explores topics like
*how dogs possibly evolved from prehistoric wolves and learned how to
work with humans;
*what dogs think, feel, and understand;
and *how humans and dogs enhance one another's lives.
Heck, I liked the book, especially the pictures, and I'm totally
a cat person. According to my fellow UMaine students I'm queen of the
cat shirts...which reminds me March break will be a good time to look
for more at the thrift shops.
On a personal note, this is book 1,400 that I have reviewed for you in
the almost eight years I have been writing this blog. Feels kinda
like a milestone.
A great big shout out goes out to you, my readers, as we dig into our
next hundred. :-)
jules hathaway



Sent from my iPod

No comments:

Post a Comment