Tuesday, February 9, 2016

true love

true love

Photography book for all ages
"...As executive editor of National Geographic Kids, I
constantly read stories of amazing animal devotion. These tales are
extremely popular, and it's easy to see why: if animals can show
kindness and love, surely humans can as well..."
In her true love: 24 Surprising Stories of Animal Affection,
Rachel Bucholz shares some truly heartwarming tales of critter
devotion including those of:
*triplet chihuahuas, born without front legs, who helped each other
overcome their mutual disability;
*a pig adopted into a family of dogs;
*a donkey who risked her life to save her best friend, a sheep, from a
runaway pit bull;
* and a migrating stork who returns every year to his mate who is
confined by injuries to a zoo.
Of course any book put out by the National Geography Society is
bound to have to die for photography. True love is no exception.
From cuddling cats to nuzzling mooses it serves up a treasury of
creature cuteness.
With Valentines Day just around the corner, I highly recommend
true love as a gift for a special someone. Chocolates add calories.
Flowers fade. But a book shows your love forever.
On a personal note, every day my special tuxedo cat buddy, Joey, adds
so much joy to my life. No matter what goes wrong in my day, he is
there for me, putting things in perspective.
A great big shout out goes out to all our critter companions who teach
us what unconditional love is all about.
Julia Emily Hathaway




Sent from my iPod

1 comment:

  1. A very good sms! The same is for us guys, too. I am enjoying it because of these so romantic. Actually, I am looking for True Love. Do you have?

    ReplyDelete