Wednesday, October 17, 2018

On a personal note, last night when I posted my review I forgot to add one. That's grad school for you. It continues to be quite the challenge, mostly because of how far behind I am on computer skills. My first class when I learned how extensively embedded they are in the curriculum I felt like I'd run into a brick wall. You know how it is with walls you can't climb. You have to give up or find a sharp instrument and start chipping away. I'm persistant in chipping and finding people to help. I'm beginning to see daylight. I did go to two parties Saturday. The first was my daughter Amber's Alice In Halloweenland party. As always it was ghoulishly perfect. (If you need some ideas on making your Halloween party memorable, check out her crafts blog: http://amberscraftaweek.blogspot.com)

On a personal note, last night when I posted my review I forgot to add
one. That's grad school for you. It continues to be quite the
challenge, mostly because of how far behind I am on computer skills.
My first class when I learned how extensively embedded they are in the
curriculum I felt like I'd run into a brick wall. You know how it is
with walls you can't climb. You have to give up or find a sharp
instrument and start chipping away. I'm persistant in chipping and
finding people to help. I'm beginning to see daylight. I did go to
two parties Saturday. The first was my daughter Amber's Alice In
Halloweenland party. As always it was ghoulishly perfect. (If you
need some ideas on making your Halloween party memorable, check out
her crafts blog: http://amberscraftaweek.blogspot.com)
It was wonderful seeing all my kids. After that I went to the
community garden volunteers supper. I once again got the longest
standing and most social gardener award. It was an evening of fine
food and fellowship.
Great big shout outs go out my family, my community garden family, and
all who are helping me tear down the wall.
jules hathaway




Sent from my iPod

No comments:

Post a Comment